Overnight Oats Smoothie Bowl
2 hrs 15 mins total time
15 mins active time
For the overnight oats:
- ½ cup (1½ oz) old fashioned rolled oats
- ⅔ cup (5½ fl oz) coconut milk
- ¼ cup (2 oz) plain Greek or coconut yogurt
- 6 (1⅓ oz) dried apricots
For the smoothie:
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) coconut milk
- 1 (7 oz) large pink lady apple
quartered and cored
- ¼ cup (⅔ oz) unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 ice-cubes
- Thinly sliced apple
- Toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Chopped pistachios
- 1For the overnight oats, combine the oats, coconut milk, yogurt and apricots in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, to soften the oats.
- 2Transfer the oat mixture to the blender. Add the smoothie ingredients and secure the lid.
- 3Select the SMOOTHIE program and blend until the program finishes.
- 4Divide evenly between 2 chilled bowls.
- 5Top with apple, raisins, toasted coconut and pistachios and serve.