Berry and Banana Bowl
10 mins total time
10 mins active time
- 3 cups (14 oz) frozen mixed berries
- 2 (14 oz) medium banana
peeled, chopped and frozen
- 3 cups (24 fl oz) chilled coconut milk
- 10 mint leaves
- ½ cup (2¾ oz) raw almonds or cashews
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Sliced banana
- Fresh berries
- Chia seeds
- 1Put all the ingredients in the blender and secure the lid.
- 2Select the SMOOTHIE program and blend until the program finishes.
- 3Divide the smoothie evenly between 4 bowls.
- 4Serve topped with granola, banana, berries and chia seeds.Tip: To prevent the flesh from discoloring, peel the bananas before freezing. You will need 270g chopped frozen banana.