Roasted Baby Carrots with Honey Yogurt and Dukkah
45 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 2 bunches (21 oz) baby carrots
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sherry or red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp dukkah
- ¼ cup (¼ oz) loosely packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
For the honey yogurt:
- ⅔ cup (5½ fl oz) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (1½ oz) honey
- 1Insert the wire rack into the middle shelf position. Preheat the oven. Select ROAST/CONVECTION/400°F/30 minutes and press start.
- 2Gently scrape the carrots with a knife to remove any dirt. Wash carrots then drain and pat dry with paper towel.
- 3Put the carrots in the roasting pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Turn to coat, then spread them evenly over the pan.
- 4Once preheated, put the carrots in the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- 5Carefully remove the pan from the oven, turn the carrots and roast for another 15 minutes until the carrots are tender.
- 6Put the remaining oil in a bowl. Add the vinegar, dukkah and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- 7To make the honey yogurt, put the yogurt in a bowl. Drizzle over the honey and stir gently to combine. Spoon the yogurt over the bottom of a serving platter.
- 8Arrange the roasted carrots over the yogurt. Spoon over the dukkah mixture and serve. Tip: Look for bunches of mixed color baby carrots.