Orange and Berry Margarita
3 hrs 15 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 3 cups (1 lb) peeled and chopped watermelon
- Cut lime
- Flaky sea salt
- 1¼ cups (5 oz) frozen raspberries
- 9 oz strawberries
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) chilled tequila
- ⅓ cup (2.7 fl oz) cointreau or triple sec
- ¼ cup (2 fl oz) light agave nectar
- 2 (17 oz) medium navel oranges
peeled and pith removed
- 1Put the watermelon in a resealable bag. Seal and freeze for 3 hours or until frozen.
- 2Rub the rims of 4 cocktail glasses with the cut lime then dip into the salt to coat. Place the glasses in the fridge or freezer to chill while preparing the cocktail.
- 3Put the raspberries, strawberries, tequila, Cointreau, agave nectar and frozen watermelon in the blender and attach the jar to the juice collector spout.
- 4Process the oranges through the juicer using the MEDIUM program.
- 5Remove the juice collector and place the blender jar onto the motor base and secure the lid.
- 6Select the FROZEN COCKTAIL program and blend until smooth.
- 7Pour into the chilled glasses and serve.